Feng Shui Metal Laughing Buddha on the cash counter in shop or office will bring new opportunities into your life. Feng Shui Metal Laughing Buddha will bring the energy of abundance and growth into your life & work. The sitting posture of Buddha is considered to be that of love and it symbolizes balance of thoughts and tranquillity. It helps to overcome imbalance in one’s life, bring harmony and have an abundance and prosperous life.
Laughing Buddha on the Shop & Business Cash Counter
Placing a Laughing Buddha on the Cash Counter in the Shop/Business helps in growth prospects and to avoid clashes, disagreements, and spats with co-workers.
Places to avoid keeping the Laughing Buddha
- One should never place the statue in the kitchen, bathroom or toilet.
- Never keep the statue on the floor directly. The statue should be placed at least at eye level.
- Always keep the area around the statue clean and clutter-free.
- Avoid placing the statue near electrical outlets, motors, or above any electronic appliance as it can disturb or block the aura of good energy.
- Never keep the laughing Buddha above a shoe rack.
- It does not matter too much which direction it faces. It will still bring good luck and prosperity into your business no matter which way he faces! The main thing here is that we want him facing inward – towards the middle of the house – instead of facing outwards where negative energies might enter our lives.
One final reminder: it’s best to keep The Buddha out of the bathroom. It’s a personal space designed for cleansing and reflection, so he might want to stay somewhere else! And remember, feng shui isn’t just about where you place your statues – it’s about how you treat them afterwards. You should always pick up after yourself and be respectful of Buddha at all times. As long as you follow these simple rules, he’ll reward you with an endless amount of success and happiness!